Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

How the Fearless Phoenix got its Name


Hi I’m Genard Alcantara and I’m just new here in blogger. I was amazed by the features of blogger especially when I started blogging. I have discovered that it can be used to publish your own compositions as well as opinions regarding a certain issue. I’ve decided to name my blog as The Saga of the Fearless Phoenix. I have come with different names until I have arrived with the perfect one. Do you want to hear the other names I’ve publish on my blog? Well, this is my story.
                When our teacher told us to create our own blog, I then hurried up to my laptop and start signing up. When signed up already, I cannot decide what’s the name I will type in to my blog. It took me an hour to think for a name that may best describe me. The first name that I gave to my blog was Flame Phoenix. But then I wasn’t contented, with the template of my blog so I’ve change it.
                I’ve dragged the mouse pointer to the template designer and choose an appropriate template for the title. Since my name is Flame Phoenix, I’ve chose the orange one and add a picture of a phoenix at the header. After two days, I’ve decided to chang e my name again as well as the template. I’ve now named my blog as The Saga of Genix with a blue template. Saga means adventure and the word Genix was taken from my favourite anime show that I watched every morning and besides it sounds just like my name. But there’s a problem again, I cannot decide what to describe my blog’s name.
                Another day comes then I ran off to my laptop and sign in to blogger. It took me an hour again to decide what description would fit for my chosen title. I type in “the blog for you to see by Genard Alcantara of IV-SCIENCE “to the blog’s description. I thought I was already done repairing my blog including the name, description and added some gadgets.
                Two days before the submission, I’vechange my name to The Saga of the Fearless Phoenix with a description of “the other side of the story by Genard Alcantara of IV-SCIENCE.”  Then I’ve never change my template to blue because I think it’s the perfect one for my blog.
                I have created this blog not for myself only but instead I’ve dedicated this blog for my Scyber Phoenix Family also known as my IV-SCIENCE Family. Since it’s our last two months, I’ve decided to dedicate this to my Scyber Phoenix Family by publishing the special moments we’ve all shared for the past four years. I know that I would not find anyone like them when I step in to my college year, so I would be only one to support myself next year.
                I’ve decided to name my blog as The Saga of the Fearless Phoenix so that everytime I’ve heard or see the name phoenix appearing in my blog, I will remember them for the rest of my life.
                High School life is the best years an individual experienced in his/her life. But still. I’m looking forward for another precious moments when another chapter of my life will start when I step in to my college year.

No comments:

Post a Comment